1. Joined
    27 Jul '04
    Moves
    24 Aug '05 20:48
    Could it be possible to have a list of all the pieces taken and "whos move it is (if you have made the moves in the correct order)" in the 'Analyze Board' section of the web site ?🙂
  2. Joined
    07 Jan '05
    Moves
    29 Aug '05 11:30
    Originally posted by Harrier99
    Could it be possible to have a list of all the pieces taken and "whos move it is (if you have made the moves in the correct order)" in the 'Analyze Board' section of the web site ?🙂
    RHP, Please notice?

Ohterwise analyzing the game will not work, cant keep track of how many pieces was taken. good idea
  3. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    29 Aug '05 13:13
    I'd also include the ability to add promoted pieces etc.

I recall Russ mentioned wholesale changes to the analyse board tool a while ago (and published a beta version for some feedback), so we will just need to be patient and see what changes are made in a future release.

Andy
  4. Joined
    27 Jul '04
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 14:08
    Originally posted by rhb
    I'd also include the ability to add promoted pieces etc.

I recall Russ mentioned wholesale changes to the analyse board tool a while ago (and published a beta version for some feedback), so we will just need to be patient and see what changes are made in a future release.

Andy
    Well put, but do you know if any changes are planned, if they are I would probably subscribe to the web site.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree