1. Standard memberark13
    Enola Straight
    mouse mouse mouse
    Moves
    11 Dec '05 19:35
    Originally posted by murrow
    i hate those grammatical errors that annoy you for nine months.
    That's a strange metaphor for pregnancy.
  2. Standard memberivangrice
    Deracinated
    Sydney
    Moves
    11 Dec '05 19:47
    Originally posted by ark13
    That's a strange metaphor for pregnancy.
    Something to do with a missing period? (Bowmann - yes, I know, this makes reference to American grammar. There's something bubbling under the surface about coming to a full stop, but the payoff doesn't warrant the effort.)
  3. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    11 Dec '05 20:09
    Originally posted by abejnood
    There should be no comma, I believe.
    To be fair, if one unnecessary comma is his worst mistake in nine months, he's doing pretty well.
  4. Joined
    01 Jul '04
    Moves
    11 Dec '05 20:40
    Originally posted by dottewell
    To be fair, if one unnecessary comma is his worst mistake in nine months, he's doing pretty well.
    But who can pass up the chance to get the notorious Bowmann on a grammatical mistake?
  5. Hoagy's Alley
    Moves
    24 Jul '06 16:51
    Sorry to bump this thread again, but I've only just stumbled across it (owing to a searching accident), and am deeply moved by the idea of a wide-eyed Bowmann discovering the site for the first time and making his very first forum post.
  6. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    24 Jul '06 19:02
    Originally posted by Officer Dibble
    Sorry to bump this thread again, but I've only just stumbled across it (owing to a searching accident), and am deeply moved by the idea of a wide-eyed Bowmann discovering the site for the first time and making his very first forum post.
    That's your problem, not ours.
  7. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    24 Jul '06 21:24
    Those kids grow up quickly. Don't they?
  8. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Moves
    25 Jul '06 08:01
    Yeah, and did you notice that EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HIS POSTS WAS RECCED?????

Suspicious...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree