1. Joined
    18 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Nov '05 11:20
    Hello,
    I don't know if the suggestion was made earlier but it would be easy if you had a skip or next button at the games where it's the opponents move.
    Sometimes I go through my games and make notes of possible moves and stuff to look out for. To do this I have to go to my games and press on the game everytime I wan't to look at an other game. Maybe I'm asking for to much luxery but I think I'm not the only one having this inconvenience.

Thanks,
    Raf
  2. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    30 Nov '05 13:03
    Originally posted by WeZeL
    Hello,
    I don't know if the suggestion was made earlier but it would be easy if you had a skip or next button at the games where it's the opponents move.
    Sometimes I go through my games and make notes of possible moves and stuff to look out for. To do this I have to go to my games and press on the game everytime I wan't to look at an other game. Maybe I'm ...[text shortened]... for to much luxery but I think I'm not the only one having this inconvenience.

Thanks,
    Raf
    there is a "skip" button under - "after move preference"
  3. Johannesburg
    Moves
    02 Dec '05 06:41
    Originally posted by WeZeL

Originally posted by invigorate
    there is a "skip" button under - "after move preference"
    I think the important bit is the ability to cycle through games where it's the opponents move.

Once you've made all your moves, there's no 'next' button, nor is there a 'skip' button.

In another thread someone requested configurable/varying next options. The ability to include games where it's your opponents move could be one such option.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree