1. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    17 Apr '14 06:04
    Why does this website use small microscopic button press areas?? Many people have difficulty performing the micro-surgery required to press the mouse at the exact moment when the cursor floats over the tiny button. Why is this required? Simply make the buttons big and friendly. The resign button is a good example.
  2. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    17 Apr '14 06:25
    Originally posted by geoffrey Hart
    Why does this website use small microscopic button press areas?? Many people have difficulty performing the micro-surgery required to press the mouse at the exact moment when the cursor floats over the tiny button. Why is this required? Simply make the buttons big and friendly. The resign button is a good example.
    I don't want the resign button to be too friendly, or I may hit it by accident. 😛
  3. Standard memberPureRWandB
    CCC Club Leader
    Denver, CO
    Moves
    29 Apr '14 00:49
    Why not just enlarge your font on your computer screen?

Just tap on the left mouse button 1x when you are on a screen, then hold down the control button and press + or - buttons on your key board. The font will enlarge to make it easier for you to read and click on buttons.

Then just use the vertical scroll bar on the right to look at the top or bottom of the page.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree