Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. 08 May '05 09:51
    ...to the graphics at the top of the page on timeforchess.com - still ok on redhotpawn.com. I'm using a mac, not sure if it's the same on a PC. There doesn't seem to be enough room for the big icons (My Games, New Game, Open Invites, etc), so they overlap with the menu below. Didn't look like this yesterday.
  2. Donation mwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    08 May '05 10:34
    Same for me on TimeForChess, using FireFox and windows XP. I went to settings and disabled the large navigation icons, at least for now.
  3. Standard member Exy
    Damn fine Clan!
    08 May '05 10:39
    Have a read of Russ' post in the Announcements forum - an upgrade took place this morning and you may need to upgrade your browser software.
  4. Standard member Wheely
    Instant Buzz
    08 May '05 11:56
    Originally posted by Exy
    Have a read of Russ' post in the Announcements forum - an upgrade took place this morning and you may need to upgrade your browser software.
    Actually, I have tried it with two browsers and redhotpawn works fine but timeforchess doesn't.
  5. Standard member Exy
    Damn fine Clan!
    08 May '05 12:03
    I haven't tried www.timeforchess.com - I use www.redhotpawn.com at home and www.chessatwork.com at work and both are fine with IE6.
  6. 08 May '05 13:48
    Now seems to be fixed - thanks Russ if you did it, or uh praise the Lord if not
  7. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    08 May '05 13:49
    There was a small glitch for TFC on non-IE browsers. Now fixed.

-Russ