1. Joined
    03 Apr '08
    Moves
    13 Dec '13 19:33
    Why not include a sort option so that the games that show up at the front page are all the games in which it is MY turn to move?
    Sorting by Oldest game, Recently moved, Less time remaining etc does not always result in having all of my games with moves to be made in the same front page.
    With any of those I can have in the front page a mix of games in which I have already moved while others in which I still need to move are not immediately visible but placed in a second page of games.
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    13 Dec '13 22:07
    Presently you have several choices:
    1. Use "recently moved" and remember to check at the bottom for new games where no move has been made yet.
    2. Use the Game Status Filter, select "my move" and you'll see only the games you're interested in, all together on one page.
    3. Click on either the "x games waiting" link or the knight's-head link and go straight to the next waiting game, no need to use MyGames at all unless you're reviewing the whole list. You can also set your "after move preference" to do this automatically.

You should be able to choose something that works for you from among these options.
  3. Joined
    03 Apr '08
    Moves
    14 Dec '13 18:39
    I wanted to see all of the games for which it is my turn to move in a single page even with a significant number of games (which in my case means ideally no more than 30 simultaneous ones) on going. Had never noticed the game filter options ... that does what I wanted, thanks!
  4. Joined
    28 Dec '13
    Moves
    29 Dec '13 01:52
    I agree with you, sort by "My turn to move" needs to be an option!
  5. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    29 Dec '13 05:161 edit
    No it doesn't, you already have that option. See your own thread.
  6. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    29 Dec '13 07:21
    Game Status Filter -> My Move.

SOLV'D
  7. Joined
    28 Dec '13
    Moves
    29 Dec '13 14:49
    Thanks!!! 🙂
  8. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    29 Dec '13 17:22
    Originally posted by Cabecinha de Ouro
    Why not include a sort option so that the games that show up at the front page are all the games in which it is MY turn to move?
    Sorting by Oldest game, Recently moved, Less time remaining etc does not always result in having all of my games with moves to be made in the same front page.
    With any of those I can have in the front page a mix of gam ...[text shortened]... in which I still need to move are not immediately visible but placed in a second page of games.
    I support this.
  9. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    29 Dec '13 21:47
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    I support this.
    Your tongue's poking out your right ear ... 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree