1. Standard memberpyxelated
    Dawg of the Lord
    The South
    Moves
    10 Jan '09 11:02
    For those playing many concurrent games, it would be nice to be able to sort the My Games view by remaining time to move. That would be more useful to me than the only current option, which is by game ID.

Or you could make that the default sort order--ascending by time. (What's the current default? I'm too lazy to figure it out for myself 🙂 )
  2. Standard memberpyxelated
    Dawg of the Lord
    The South
    Moves
    10 Jan '09 11:17
    This would also have the advantage of sorting all the games where it's your move together; these games should sort above games where it's your opponent's move.

Why does the My Games view currently sort by game ID? How is that useful?
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    10 Jan '09 12:49
    I sort in various order, just by clicking one of the blue links in the header of the table. I usually have it sorted in "Last Move" order by clicking "Last Move".
  4. Standard memberpyxelated
    Dawg of the Lord
    The South
    Moves
    10 Jan '09 12:58
    Hmmm. That works for some columns, but not for Time. If Time were sortable, I'd probably use it more than any other.
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    10 Jan '09 13:00
    Originally posted by pyxelated
    Hmmm. That works for some columns, but not for Time. If Time were sortable, I'd probably use it more than any other.
    Try Alert. It sorts by the "time let", the sum of thinking time and time bank. (I think...)
  6. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    10 Jan '09 13:161 edit
    Originally posted by pyxelated
    For those playing many concurrent games, it would be nice to be able to sort the My Games view by remaining time to move. That would be more useful to me than the only current option, which is by game ID.

Or you could make that the default sort order--ascending by time. (What's the current default? I'm too lazy to figure it out for myself 🙂 )
    Clicking on the boxes after pyxelated : 10 games waiting will sort your 10 most urgent games to move in.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree