1. Joined
    20 Nov '07
    Moves
    19 May '11 16:38
    Sorry if this has been discussed already;

but, when I sort my games by the clock they are not in order of regular game clock. It seems they are in order of all time remaining in the move - regular and time bank. So for example I have a few games that only have 1 hour (plus time bank time) to move and games that are depleting a time bank, when I sort the list to show time from low to high, the games with 1 hour plus time bank will be at the top of the list and the games with depleting time bank are at the bottom. This example only works with games with high limit time banks depleting (14 days).

I would like to sort games from low to high based only on regular time and not include the time bank. That way I can move my priority games first. Hope this makes sense.
  2. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    20 May '11 10:37
    Originally posted by THRILLHO
    Sorry if this has been discussed already;

but, when I sort my games by the clock they are not in order of regular game clock. It seems they are in order of all time remaining in the move - regular and time bank. So for example I have a few games that only have 1 hour (plus time bank time) to move and games that are depleting a time bank, when I sort t ...[text shortened]... not include the time bank. That way I can move my priority games first. Hope this makes sense.
    Yes and no.

It would be nice to order games in regular time order, but that does not prioritise games.

You could "sort" the games yourself by creating separate folders for each time frame so all your 1, 3, 7 day etc games are in the same folder so it is easier to monitor.

However, when you think of it, a game where you are eating into your timebank is more of a priority than one you aren't.

What is of more priority?

A 3 /7 game when you have 2 days to move before the remaining 5 days of timebank comes into play

A 14/14 game where you have used the 14 "regular" days and have 2 days to move before your timebank expires and the game can be timed out?

Both have 2 days to go but the 14/14 game is more of a priority which is why the system sorts then like it does.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree