Sorting My Buddies and My Performance pages

Sorting My Buddies and My Performance pages

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
16 Aug 14

At present, the 'My Buddies' page lists players in order of rating, whilst the 'My Performance' page (which lists your results against all opponents) lists players alphabetically.

How about having the option for both pages to choose whether to list either alphabetically or by rating, simply by clicking on the heading at the top?

Listing buddies alphabetically seems more logical, and being able to list players by rating on the My Performance page would show at a glance how you have got on against your strongest (and weakest) opponents.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
07 Oct 14

Originally posted by Tommovich
At present, the 'My Buddies' page lists players in order of rating, whilst the 'My Performance' page (which lists your results against all opponents) lists players alphabetically.

How about having the option for both pages to choose whether to list either alphabetically or by rating, simply by clicking on the heading at the top?

Listing buddies alph ...[text shortened]... page would show at a glance how you have got on against your strongest (and weakest) opponents.
Good suggestion.

TM

rebel city

Moves
08 Oct 14

Originally posted by Tommovich

Listing buddies alph ...[text shortened]... page would show at a glance how you have got on against your strongest (and weakest) opponents.
I agree, very good suggestion.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
09 Oct 14

Both are now in.

Sorts for My Performance and Buddy list, as suggested.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
09 Oct 14

Originally posted by Russ
Both are now in.

Thank you for the fast reaction.

Here

Moves
11 Oct 14

Originally posted by Ponderable
Thank you for the fast reaction.
How come ???
I am still waiting for the " waiting " to be sorted in the " SORT BY " list and the fact that the sort by box drops down a line and moves to the left after the front page

Moves
13 Oct 14

Originally posted by Russ
Both are now in.

Thanks Russ.
Much appreciated.