Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. 19 Aug '18 06:03
    Hi Ross,
    this has come up before multiple times and I just wondered if you might consider adding it as a new feature:

The My Games page let's me order my games by various things, both asc and desc.
    I'd like that same ordering selection apply to "Next waiting game" in "After move preference".
    This would enable players to order by "Recently Moved", so when an opponent is online a more fluent game could be played.

What do you/other players think?
  2. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    20 Aug '18 09:24
    Originally posted by @sbini
    Hi Ross,
    this has come up before multiple times and I just wondered if you might consider adding it as a new feature:

The My Games page let's me order my games by various things, both asc and desc.
    I'd like that same ordering selection apply to "Next waiting game" in "After move preference".
    This would enable players to order by "Recently Moved", so when an opponent is online a more fluent game could be played.

What do you/other players think?
    We can already order the My Games page by Recently Moved.
  3. 24 Aug '18 04:49
    NOT the same!
  4. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    24 Aug '18 18:17
    NOT the same!
    I've added this to the "todo" list - at the very least to check feasibility.

I suspect I will be able to sneak this update in during the new release though without any issues. (Hopefully within next 2 weeks, but I said that a month ago too....scope creep...!)
  5. 26 Aug '18 08:22
    Thanks Ross, much appreciated!
  6. 29 Aug '18 15:40
    I'd find this very useful too. A small QOL change
  7. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    30 Aug '18 16:31 / 1 edit
    This feature has now been added to the new build*.

*Unreleased.
  8. Standard member HandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    07 Sep '18 02:53
    Thanks Ross, much appreciated!
    Russ
  9. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    07 Sep '18 09:25
    Originally posted by @handyandy
    Russ
    Not the first time, or will it be the last time, that I'm persistently called Ross. Will answer to both, unless with my friend who is actually called Ross.