1. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    23 Jul '14 21:29
    I play many simultaneous games and right now I am playing one suicide chess game. It would be a nice enhancement if I were able to have that game appear in the rotation with a different colored banner or even board and pieces coloration, which, ideally, would revert to my standard preferrences on a click. It doesn't have to be fancy or elaborate. Thanks for supporting and possibly considering.
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    24 Jul '14 02:28
    I support the idea of a colour highlighter. I'd like to be able to see my games in their normal sorted sequence, but with the ability to highlight/colour/bold/italic/mark in some form a particular game or set of games.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Jul '14 00:12
    Yes, have a few of them, like 8 colors, that one could use to place certain games in a grouping of one's own choice. I might not ever use such a thing, but I always say more options are good.
  4. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    28 Jul '14 05:01
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Yes, have a few of them, like 8 colors, that one could use to place certain games in a grouping of one's own choice. I might not ever use such a thing, but I always say more options are good.
    Thank you!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree