1. Standard memberbuffalobill
    Major Bone
    On yer tail ...
    Moves
    23 Feb '07 07:45
    I was going through some of my old games and came across some against El Bruto - the lesser of the Italian triumvirate who left when IM got banned. He hasn't moved in more than 500 days, yet his stats say he has three games in progress. His open games list shows only one. The other two could possibly be accepted challenges where the game hasn't actually started. I don't know. But shouldn't these games be auto-timed out after, say, 150 days? Game 2263975
    And what happens to the "invisible" in progress games?
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    23 Feb '07 15:47
    Originally posted by buffalobill
    I was going through some of my old games and came across some against El Bruto - the lesser of the Italian triumvirate who left when IM got banned. He hasn't moved in more than 500 days, yet his stats say he has three games in progress. His open games list shows only one. The other two could possibly be accepted challenges where the game hasn't actually ...[text shortened]... say, 150 days? Game 2263975
    And what happens to the "invisible" in progress games?
    You know, I can't give any comments on game in progress, but in this game in particular I would say that ... nah, it's not permitted...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree