1. Cardiff
    Moves
    19 Mar '06 15:06
    I quite like to analyze my games to find out my strengths and weaknesses but the more games I play the harder this becomes to the stage where it is now impossible. The option to look at 'my performance' is quite basic, is it possible to develope this further where we could see averages in our game, such as how we generally win/lose games (checkmate, timeout etc), what is the average rating of a beaten/winning opponent, what percentage of games I win when playing black, when does your opponent generally move etc etc etc. Have you thought of developing this tool?
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    19 Mar '06 23:30
    Originally posted by pinnacle
    I quite like to analyze my games to find out my strengths and weaknesses but the more games I play the harder this becomes to the stage where it is now impossible. The option to look at 'my performance' is quite basic, is it possible to develope this further where we could see averages in our game, such as how we generally win/lose games (checkmate, timeou ...[text shortened]... when does your opponent generally move etc etc etc. Have you thought of developing this tool?
    Percentage of games won while playing black is easy. Just look at the black column on your performance page.
  3. West Virginia
    Moves
    24 Mar '06 19:02
    I archive my games into a chess database on my PC. There are several such chess database programs which can supply you with some or all of what you are looking for in the way of statistics.

I use SCID (Shane's Chess Information Database), which is freely available for download and use, and am pleased with the statistics and graphs it provides me.

This doesn't mean that beefing up the stats on the Performance page wouldn't be a good thing, but the new page wouldn't update on-the-fly as some would probably expect due to server load considerations.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree