1. Joined
    13 Jan '13
    Moves
    16 Aug '14 21:12
    Hea, I'm Still Wondering About The Daily Chess Puzzle? Also Why Cant Your Web People Put A Grid Of All Players Games In A Grid Pattern, I've Seen This On Chess .com And It Works Well, I Like This Site And Would Like To See It The Best In The Net Even Better Than The Other Site Just My Two Cents
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Aug '14 15:55
    Originally posted by bigerjim
    Hea, I'm Still Wondering About The Daily Chess Puzzle? Also Why Cant Your Web People Put A Grid Of All Players Games In A Grid Pattern, I've Seen This On Chess .com And It Works Well, I Like This Site And Would Like To See It The Best In The Net Even Better Than The Other Site Just My Two Cents
    How would a grid system be preferable to a list?

I mean, certainly you couldn't get nearly as many games on the screen with a grid as you can with a list? A list also gives more info for each game than a grid could.

Maybe I'll mosey over to chess.com and see what you're on about.
  3. SubscriberC J Horse
    A stable personality
    Near my hay.
    Moves
    18 Aug '14 09:57
    If you like it that much perhaps you could take your two cents, add them to some more cents, and take out a subscription.

Hey, I wrote this without putting a capital letter at the beginning of every word. Why do you think it's necessary?
  4. Joined
    13 Jan '13
    Moves
    18 Aug '14 22:54
    Well You Can Get A Ton Of Games On A Grid They Are Just Small Till You Click On Them,Then They Are Normal Size, As For My Strange Way Of Typing My Hands Have A Problem And My Little Finger Just Hits The Shift Button, I'm Disabled,
  5. Joined
    13 Jan '13
    Moves
    18 Aug '14 22:57
    Yeah Also The Name And Rating Are At The Top And Bottom And The Country, If You Want More Info Just Click On The Players Name.
  6. Joined
    13 Jan '13
    Moves
    18 Aug '14 23:21
    Ok My Bad, I Just Went To Chess.com And You Can Have A Grid Or A List As They Call It A Table, I Was Also Told By Admin That The Daily Puzzle Was 90 Percent Done, Ok, Nice Chat, Peace Everyone
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Aug '14 15:20
    Ok My Bad, I Just Went To Chess.com And You Can Have A Grid Or A List As They Call It A Table, I Was Also Told By Admin That The Daily Puzzle Was 90 Percent Done, Ok, Nice Chat, Peace Everyone
    Good, because a grid is just too "Facebook"ey for me.

Thank goodness Russ doesn't muck around with the site. He doesn't "fix" what ain't broken. The list system is fine, I'd vote "no" to a grid.

I figured out why I don't spend a lot of time over there. The pages with all the icons and stuff just seems way too "cartoony" for me.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree