Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. Subscriber noxidjkram
    Anal(yst) Programmer
    08 Aug '06 07:13
    It would be nice to see when my subscription date was, and what method i have arranged for payment. Since this data must already be held somewhere, it should be a relatively simple matter to display it?

It would also be nice if we could alter our payment method - such as setting up a payment thorugh direct debit or Paypal (but this becomes more difficult).

Thoughts?

M
  2. 08 Aug '06 08:45
    Look on your profile, it says when you joined and when you were first on site.
  3. Standard member XanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    08 Aug '06 08:52 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by expressiveoutburst
    Look on your profile, it says when you joined and when you were first on site.
    Player XanthosNZ [New Zealand]
    Move Frequency Once a day
    Last Moved 3 hours and 17 minutes ago
    08 Aug '06 17:33
    Subscriber Yes
    Joined 6 September 2004

So I know when I joined. Great. That doesn't help as I first subscribed in March 05 and bought a year's sub just last month.
  4. Standard member Freddie2008
    9 Edits
    08 Aug '06 12:06 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Player XanthosNZ [New Zealand]
    Move Frequency Once a day
    Last Moved 3 hours and 17 minutes ago
    08 Aug '06 17:33
    Subscriber Yes
    Joined 6 September 2004

So I know when I joined. Great. That doesn't help as I first subscribed in March 05 and bought a year's sub just last month.
    Click "home", and on the left hand side of the screen is a table labelled "My Summary" and under this is says "You are a subscriber. Subscribed on 24 Oct 2004"
  5. 08 Aug '06 12:30
    Originally posted by Freddie2006
    Click "home", and on the left hand side of the screen is a table labelled "My Summary" and under this is says "You are a subscriber. Subscribed on 24 Oct 2004"
    Thanks, that's what I was thinking of, but couldn't remember where it was.