1. Joined
    16 Nov '04
    Moves
    252
    18 Nov '04 22:181 edit
    NOTE : upsss.. i meant TOURNAMENT not TERNAMENT πŸ˜•

    . . .

    so... you see i'm 14 years old πŸ˜€... and i don't have Visa, Monster Card (πŸ˜€), American Express etc. ... My parents don't have those cards either... and if they did ... well... let's just say i don't belive in the secrurity of the www (πŸ˜•) (I'm not reffearing to Kevin Mitnick... he's cool). I know this is not a cool thing to ask... but.... could you make a tournament for us non-subscribers and the winner get's a one-month-subscribe ? (if such tournament is posibble) That would be really cool [if that's not possible is there any way i can subdcribe without paying [I can beat IronMan31 if you whant me to πŸ˜€)] THX anyway... very good site !

    ~ LBB was here ~
  2. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeΒ©
    who knows?
    Joined
    30 Dec '03
    Moves
    176648
    18 Nov '04 22:241 edit
    Originally posted by Barbarian Beast
    NOTE : upsss.. i meant TOURNAMENT not TERNAMENT πŸ˜•

    . . .

    so... you see i'm 14 years old πŸ˜€... and i don't have Visa, Monster Card (πŸ˜€), American Express etc. . ...[text shortened]...

    [b]~ LBB was here ~
    [/b]
    You can ask it to Russ,he's the site administrator and he starts tournaments.
    You can also ask him about the subscription,I'm sure that there's a way to subscribe even if you don't have a credit card:message him and he'll give you some help.

    Uh,if you use the ''send feedback'' ,the feature at the bottom of this page,your message will have an higher priority.
  3. Hainesport, NJ, USA
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    17527
    19 Nov '04 00:17
    I thought you wrote tenement and thought what a great idea. All the RHP people in one building. Wouldn't that be fun. Then if somebody really annoyed you or checkmated you in five moves, you could go down the hall and bop him in the nose. Grrreat Idea!
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '03
    Moves
    46119
    19 Nov '04 04:28
    Originally posted by buddy2
    I thought you wrote tenement and thought what a great idea. All the RHP people in one building. Wouldn't that be fun. Then if somebody really annoyed you or checkmated you in five moves, you could go down the hall and bop him in the nose. Grrreat Idea!
    You know, if any of the residents had a chess set, you could really save on server load too.

    As for tOURnaments, I gather that there are tournaments for non-subscribers created occaisionally.
  5. SubscriberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Joined
    18 Feb '04
    Moves
    61726
    19 Nov '04 05:57
    Originally posted by Barbarian Beast
    NOTE : upsss.. i meant TOURNAMENT not TERNAMENT πŸ˜•

    . . .

    so... you see i'm 14 years old πŸ˜€... and i don't have Visa, Monster Card (πŸ˜€), American Express etc. ... My parents don't have those cards either... and if they did ... well... let's just say i don't belive in the secru ...[text shortened]...

    [b]~ LBB was here ~
    [/b]
    I subscribed by posting a check if that helps. PM Russ πŸ™‚
  6. Standard membermateulose
    Look, it's a title!
    Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '04
    Moves
    3708
    19 Nov '04 18:59
    Hmmm, well, a single trial tournament once every 3-4 months for non subscripers wouldn't hurt I suppose.
  7. Virginia
    Joined
    23 Oct '03
    Moves
    70636
    19 Nov '04 20:18
    Originally posted by mateulose
    Hmmm, well, a single trial tournament once every 3-4 months for non subscripers wouldn't hurt I suppose.
    Russ usually does this. If I recall, last year he did one near the holidays, so keep an eye out. Normally they are smaller tournaments and they fill-up quick.
Back to Top