1. Joined
    23 Mar '05
    Moves
    15 Jan '07 15:49
    Hi,

sometimes, I want to play my tournaments first, others, I want just to finish games and others, I want to move on the board in which my last opponent move, so we can move as many times as possible while we are online.

Since I have sometimes more than 50 games, my opponent could have to wait up to 30mins and go offline.

Is there a way to say, I want to move first of my list:
    -tournaments,
    -last move,
    -buddy,
    -whites,
    -blacks,
    -ranking,
    -etc....

just an idea,
    thanks.
  2. Standard membercoentje
    Plop!
    /dev/null
    Moves
    15 Jan '07 16:29
    you could create extra folders on the my games page and make up your own division there to make the games you want to play easier to find.
  3. Standard memberreader1107
    petting the cat
    On Clique Beach
    Moves
    16 Jan '07 00:48
    Originally posted by yarayara
    Hi,

sometimes, I want to play my tournaments first, others, I want just to finish games and others, I want to move on the board in which my last opponent move, so we can move as many times as possible while we are online.

Since I have sometimes more than 50 games, my opponent could have to wait up to 30mins and go offline.

Is there a way to say, I ...[text shortened]... aments,
    -last move,
    -buddy,
    -whites,
    -blacks,
    -ranking,
    -etc....

just an idea,
    thanks.
    In My Games you can set it so that for that particular session you only see the tournament games. I don't know about the other things.
  4. Joined
    23 Mar '05
    Moves
    17 Jan '07 19:49
    well, that doesnt solves the issue.

I can 'see' the tournaments, or order the list by last move or amount of moves, but when i click 'next game', it doesnt matter my list order, it always goes in a predefined way.

-yarayara

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree