1. Standard membercoentje
    Plop!
    /dev/null
    Moves
    10 Jan '07 16:06
    wouldn't it be nice (fun) if there was a counter on each thread telling you how many times the subject had been brought up before 🙂

It might be a bit difficult to implement that (since you would need a moderator to keep count, lol) but it might cut down a little on the number of times someone asks for blitz chess on a cc site or on the number of times someone starts complaining about time outs, lol
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    10 Jan '07 16:21
    Originally posted by coentje
    wouldn't it be nice (fun) if there was a counter on each thread telling you how many times the subject had been brought up before 🙂

It might be a bit difficult to implement that (since you would need a moderator to keep count, lol) but it might cut down a little on the number of times someone asks for blitz chess on a cc site or on the number of times someone starts complaining about time outs, lol
    You got the job. Get counting!

P-
  3. Standard membercoentje
    Plop!
    /dev/null
    Moves
    10 Jan '07 19:41
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    You got the job. Get counting!

P-
    hey, i didn't mean it to involve actual work for me personally besides just sprouting out nonsense ideas 😲

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree