1. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    06 Jul '13 18:27
    It would be fairly interesting if the view counts of thread posts could be available. They might only be seen if the mouse hovers over the post, or maybe only visible to the poster.

Here's the point: If some member is making a lot of posts, then that member could see how many views are occurring, then that member might take into account certain feedback - like NO ONE is reading the posts.
  2. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    06 Jul '13 19:50

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    06 Jul '13 19:54
    Originally posted by coquette
    It would be fairly interesting if the view counts of thread posts could be available. They might only be seen if the mouse hovers over the post, or maybe only visible to the poster.

Here's the point: If some member is making a lot of posts, then that member could see how many views are occurring, then that member might take into account certain feedback - like NO ONE is reading the posts.
    Yes, 'viewed by' is a feature that makes a lot of sense within any forum, as currently the only guide a poster has ( as to interest in their post \ topic etc ) are the number of 'thumbs up' and replies they receive, neither of which account for the true number frequenting that thread in the first place... ??
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    07 Jul '13 07:11
    Actually you can only count how often threads are openend, as far as I can see.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree