1. Amersham, Bucks, UK
    Moves
    22 Nov '10 07:15
    I have a number of games and want them shown as My Move in order of shortest time remaining first then after that games waiting for my opponent to move.

That way I could always pick a game from near the top of the list and easily see which games were close to running out.

I have used the Time button which seems to organise groups of games by time, but not across all my ladder, cup, clan etc games which are in my Inbox.

Can you help?
  2. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    22 Nov '10 23:091 edit
    Originally posted by Hyperion7
    I have a number of games and want them shown as My Move in order of shortest time remaining first then after that games waiting for my opponent to move.

That way I could always pick a game from near the top of the list and easily see which games were close to running out.

I have used the Time button which seems to organise groups of games by time, but not across all my ladder, cup, clan etc games which are in my Inbox.

Can you help?
    Easiest way is to create separate folders such as

Clan games
    Tournament Games
    Ladder Games
    Other

Move all relevant games to these folders and then sort by time.

Edit : After doing this use the Manage Games option to move all games of the same type, Clan, Tournament, Ladder etc to their individual folders.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree