1. Joined
    18 Jan '05
    Moves
    03 Apr '05 07:39
    I think it would be good if you cauld see what time/date it was where your apponent was.Also a chart of the times that they move.(your local time).That way you can see what times they are likely to be on so you can select your apponent accordingly.
  2. In your face
    Moves
    03 Apr '05 14:36
    Originally posted by jimmac
    I think it would be good if you cauld see what time/date it was where your apponent was.Also a chart of the times that they move.(your local time).That way you can see what times they are likely to be on so you can select your apponent accordingly.
    You could always look at the flag in their proflie. Generally, most people on here are in Europe or the States. So there is a 5, 6, 7, 8, or 9 hour difference
  3. Uk
    Moves
    03 Apr '05 18:57
    yeah, so maybe russ could add the players country flag next to the name on the open invites screen, and the move frequency, yeah sure you can see all this on their profiles, but i think most pple are lazy lala's like me :-) so whos gonna go clicking all down the list to see this info (i certainly dont altho it would be nice to have all the info on the screen - it shouldnt be that hard to add)
  4. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    03 Apr '05 23:14
    You cannot predict a players playing time by their time zone. I for one rarely play between 10am and 10pm BST but I move regularly.
  5. Joined
    18 Jan '05
    Moves
    03 Apr '05 23:52
    You are entirely correct.I live in australia and I work afternoon shift.I constantly refresh the stupid comp for about 4hrs before work and about 2hrs after.If rhp cauld tell me the time zone and players were asked for there prefered playing time(when they intended to be on) then I cauld select my games accordingly.That would mean that I cauld tell if they planned to be on at the same time as me.although I only commit to a move a day I am usually available for many.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree