Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. Standard member BGS
    21 Jan '06 00:22
    Is it possible to change the timebank and timeout period so we would have a choice of every number between 1 and 21 instead of the standard 1 day, 3 day, 7 day etc. ??????
  2. Standard member The Slow Pawn
    HIT THE LIGHTS
    21 Jan '06 00:42
    Originally posted by BGS
    Is it possible to change the timebank and timeout period so we would have a choice of every number between 1 and 21 instead of the standard 1 day, 3 day, 7 day etc. ??????
    Is it possible to pay a subscription fee for someone to think about your site suggestion ?
  3. Standard member BGS
    21 Jan '06 00:49
    Originally posted by The Slow Pawn
    Is it possible to pay a subscription fee for someone to think about your site suggestion ?
    hey, don't start the topic about subscription again! Some people do not have the power to control whether to subscribe or not!
    Now, wouldn't changing the such options be more helpful?
  4. Standard member BGS
    21 Jan '06 01:41
    come on, someone say something...
  5. 21 Jan '06 17:30
    I actually quite like this idea. There has been talk of bringing in a 3 day timebank recently, but I suppose more choice will add to the popularity of the site.
  6. Standard member BGS
    27 Jan '06 23:04
    Originally posted by MRoberts
    I actually quite like this idea. There has been talk of bringing in a 3 day timebank recently, but I suppose more choice will add to the popularity of the site.
    Agreed. such options could probably be applied to subscribers to encourage more people to subscribe!
  7. Standard member rhb
    Ginger Scum
    28 Jan '06 00:47 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by MRoberts
    Can we have a choice of units too though. I mean, days is ok, but why not the full range:

Seconds
    Minutes
    Hours
    Days (already got)
    Weeks
    Months
    Years

?