1. Joined
    10 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Jan '06 00:22
    Is it possible to change the timebank and timeout period so we would have a choice of every number between 1 and 21 instead of the standard 1 day, 3 day, 7 day etc. ??????
  2. Standard memberThe Slow Pawn
    HIT THE LIGHTS
    Moves
    21 Jan '06 00:42
    Originally posted by BGS
    Is it possible to change the timebank and timeout period so we would have a choice of every number between 1 and 21 instead of the standard 1 day, 3 day, 7 day etc. ??????
    Is it possible to pay a subscription fee for someone to think about your site suggestion ?
  3. Joined
    10 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Jan '06 00:49
    Originally posted by The Slow Pawn
    Is it possible to pay a subscription fee for someone to think about your site suggestion ?
    hey, don't start the topic about subscription again! Some people do not have the power to control whether to subscribe or not! 😠
    Now, wouldn't changing the such options be more helpful?
  4. Joined
    10 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Jan '06 01:41
    come on, someone say something... 😴😴
  5. Joined
    27 Jan '05
    Moves
    21 Jan '06 17:30
    I actually quite like this idea. There has been talk of bringing in a 3 day timebank recently, but I suppose more choice will add to the popularity of the site.
  6. Joined
    10 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Jan '06 23:04
    Originally posted by MRoberts
    I actually quite like this idea. There has been talk of bringing in a 3 day timebank recently, but I suppose more choice will add to the popularity of the site.
    Agreed. such options could probably be applied to subscribers to encourage more people to subscribe! 🙂
  7. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    28 Jan '06 00:471 edit
    Originally posted by MRoberts
    Can we have a choice of units too though. I mean, days is ok, but why not the full range:

Seconds
    Minutes
    Hours
    Days (already got)
    Weeks
    Months
    Years

?

🙄😛😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree