1. Standard memberkwgoodwin
    Patently Geeky
    US Midwest
    Moves
    11 Nov '05 17:39
    Just recently I noticed that when clicking on the "info" on the "My Game" page I no longer see the proportioned green/red bar indicating use of the timebank, but I see a small, but equally sized, red and green indicator (square) with the time amount. Not a huge issue, but possibly a bug. I noticed this a few days ago, shortly after having an opponent being suspended. I also did a "critical update" on Firefox a few days prior to that. I'm currently running Firefox 1.0.7. I've checked IE and it works fine there.
  2. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    12 Nov '05 00:10
    Originally posted by kwgoodwin
    Just recently I noticed that when clicking on the "info" on the "My Game" page I no longer see the proportioned green/red bar indicating use of the timebank, but I see a small, but equally sized, red and green indicator (square) with the time amount. Not a huge issue, but possibly a bug. I noticed this a few days ago, shortly after having an opponent ...[text shortened]... prior to that. I'm currently running Firefox 1.0.7. I've checked IE and it works fine there.
    I use Firefox 1.0.7. and it is fine... have you altered the text size ([ctrl]+scrl wheel on mouse) or got a weird screen res?

When I increase the text size, the bar gets proportionally smaller. There is quickly a point where it becomes a square like you mention.
  3. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    12 Nov '05 00:35
    I have got this problem recently as well. The text on RHP is the same as it's always been and the only change at all is the timebank bars.
  4. Standard memberkwgoodwin
    Patently Geeky
    US Midwest
    Moves
    12 Nov '05 01:38
    What extensions are you using in Firefox? I'm using FlashGot 0.5.95.0 and ImageZoom 0.2 (among others). Could one of these be the reason?
  5. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    12 Nov '05 10:51
    What extensions are you using in Firefox? I'm using FlashGot 0.5.95.0 and ImageZoom 0.2 (among others). Could one of these be the reason?
    I use neither of those extensions... be interesting to see if that bloke from Oz who replied does though...
  6. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    13 Nov '05 02:19
    I have ImageZoom 0.2 and a few others among which only Greasemonkey would affect RHP (The rest are toolbars, specific forum helpers and mouse gestures).
  7. Standard memberkwgoodwin
    Patently Geeky
    US Midwest
    Moves
    15 Nov '05 18:57
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    I have ImageZoom 0.2 and a few others among which only Greasemonkey would affect RHP (The rest are toolbars, specific forum helpers and mouse gestures).
    I just upgraded to ImageZoom 0.2.1 and it's working now.
  8. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    15 Nov '05 19:37
    I just upgraded to ImageZoom 0.2.1 and it's working now.
    It's working for me also.
  9. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    15 Nov '05 22:09
    Yay!

😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree