Timeout and timebank for clan challenges

Timeout and timebank for clan challenges

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

o
Paralysed analyst

On a ship of fools

Moves
11 Sep 05

We need an easier way to change the timeout and timebank settings when issuing a challenge.

Right now, if I want to comply with another clan's preferred settings, I have to go and change MY preferred settings, then issue the challenge... and then go back and change my preferred settings back again so that other people can see what I actually prefer!

There need to be drop-down boxes, or some other method with the different options, on the same page where you choose the players to participate in the challenge.

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
12 Sep 05

Originally posted by orfeo
We need an easier way to change the timeout and timebank settings when issuing a challenge.

Right now, if I want to comply with another clan's preferred settings, I have to go and change MY preferred settings, then issue the challenge... and then go back and change my preferred settings back again so that other people can see what I actually prefer!

The ...[text shortened]... ifferent options, on the same page where you choose the players to participate in the challenge.
Yup. Yup and yup.

E
Damn fine Clan!

The Double R Diner

Moves
12 Sep 05
1 edit

The ...[text shortened]... ifferent options, on the same page where you choose the players to participate in the challenge.
Have you also noticed if a clan bounces a challenge back that their preferred time out settings replace yours? This has caught me out a couple times!

o
Paralysed analyst

On a ship of fools

Moves
19 Sep 05

*bump*

Come on, surely this one is worth more attention! Best suggestion I've ever made IMHO.

C

Earth Prime

Moves
19 Sep 05

*bump*

Come on, surely this one is worth more attention! Best suggestion I've ever made IMHO.
ok fine I recced it

D
A Lost Bobby

The Bermuda Triangle

Moves
19 Sep 05

In addition to this, I think there should be an easy way on the All Clans page to have a column that lists what their preferred timeout / timebank settings are. It would make it easier for me to look at a glance at the clans to see who does 3 day timeouts and who does 14, for instance.