1. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Joined
    01 Dec '04
    Moves
    36332
    02 Sep '06 14:07
    How about adding a Filter to the Open Tournaments page that allows you to view only the open tournaments that you are eligible to enter.
  2. Standard memberIM4Y2NV
    Dadohalic
    Finger tip talking.
    Joined
    31 Jul '06
    Moves
    29649
    02 Sep '06 14:132 edits
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    How about adding a Filter to the Open Tournaments page that allows you to view only the open tournaments that you are eligible to enter.
    Check your home page the feature is there.

    Edit: just above your stats.
  3. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Joined
    01 Dec '04
    Moves
    36332
    02 Sep '06 17:30
    Originally posted by IM14u2NV
    Check your home page the feature is there.

    Edit: just above your stats.
    So it is! What a handy little feature.

    Thanks for pointing that out for me.
  4. Standard memberIM4Y2NV
    Dadohalic
    Finger tip talking.
    Joined
    31 Jul '06
    Moves
    29649
    02 Sep '06 18:00
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    So it is! What a handy little feature.

    Thanks for pointing that out for me.
    No problem, They dropped it in last/this week sometime.
  5. Joined
    16 Jul '02
    Moves
    11136
    02 Sep '06 20:561 edit
    I like it too, but would like to be able to use filters based on the timeout settings I prefer.

    David
  6. Earth Prime
    Joined
    16 Mar '05
    Moves
    21936
    02 Sep '06 21:05
    hmm. It shows up on the pages of non-subs too.
  7. Standard membercoentje
    Plop!
    /dev/null
    Joined
    05 Feb '06
    Moves
    31297
    02 Sep '06 23:20
    Originally posted by Coconut
    hmm. It shows up on the pages of non-subs too.
    an extra way to try and entice you into subscribing by showing you what you could have 🙂
Back to Top