1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    14 Dec '14 13:55
    How about when you go to the tournaments that have more then one group that when you look at them it has the group your in at the top then all the rest in numbered order? If that could be possible. And also for the main annual tournament it would have the one your in first instead of group #1.
  2. Here
    Moves
    14 Dec '14 15:04
    Agreed
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    14 Dec '14 23:26
    I'd like it to be easier to locate particular people in the big tourney. During round 1, if you want to look up Fred, you either open up every game Fred's playing or you open up every group list until you find Fred. Either way it's a tedious task.

On the other hand, finding a particular tourney band on a maximum-two-page listing of open tourneys is no effort at all.
  4. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    12 Feb '15 11:42
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    I'd like it to be easier to locate particular people in the big tourney. During round 1, if you want to look up Fred, you either open up every game Fred's playing or you open up every group list until you find Fred. Either way it's a tedious task.

On the other hand, finding a particular tourney band on a maximum-two-page listing of open tourneys is no effort at all.
    A way forward would be to add in the profile or separately a list called "active tournaments". The link ther could go to the group in that tournament.

This would also help to locate the own group 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree