tournaments listed as available even when full?

tournaments listed as available even when full?

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seeking the Present

Plainfield, IL

Moves
31 May 07

Any chance the myhome page could be altered so that it doesn't show full tournaments as being available?

J

Cavan, Ireland

Moves
01 Jun 07

does it really matter that much to you
it's more frustrating to us non members who cclick on them thinking we will be let play them and then find out there only for subscribers

M

Moves
03 Jun 07

when you pays your money you takes your choice

running a tournament is work for somebody

there's no such thing as a free lunch, only coffee & biscuits 🙄

Seeking the Present

Plainfield, IL

Moves
04 Jun 07

it does appear that someone over in the chess only forum is attempting to run non subscriber tournaments using the forum for control...

otherwise why not pay the money and enjoy the benefit of helping out a great site.

P

Moves
04 Jun 07

Originally posted by skryking
Any chance the myhome page could be altered so that it doesn't show full tournaments as being available?
Sounds like a great idea to me.

As icing on the cake, only show tournaments that you could possibly join - also doesn't show tournaments that you don't have the rating to join.

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
04 Jun 07

i think that showing what the non-subscribers are missing is exactly the point. makes sense to me.

P

Moves
04 Jun 07

Originally posted by coquette
i think that showing what the non-subscribers are missing is exactly the point. makes sense to me.
So make the filtering a subscriber-only feature 🙂