1. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    12 Aug '05 00:34
    Do you find it a hassle to visist "community" then "tournaments" only to find nothing doing?

Would you like a PM to say when new tournaments are set up. The message could have link to the enter the tournament page.

Every little helps
  2. London
    Moves
    12 Aug '05 03:17
    Originally posted by invigorate
    Do you find it a hassle to visist "community" then "tournaments" only to find nothing doing?

Would you like a PM to say when new tournaments are set up. The message could have link to the enter the tournament page.

Every little helps
    Or you could just click the big cup which says tournaments underneath....it's really not that much hassle!!!
  3. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Aug '05 20:19
    Originally posted by Freddie2004
    Or you could just click the big cup which says tournaments underneath....it's really not that much hassle!!!
    If you use www.chessatwork.com you wouldn't see the 'big cup'.
  4. Standard memberHumper
    Boudin Noir
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Aug '05 19:37
    I would personally like an option to receive a message or an email when a new tourney is available.
  5. Earth Prime
    Moves
    15 Aug '05 02:26
    Originally posted by Humper
    I would personally like an option to receive a message or an email when a new tourney is available.
    ok... i'll e-mail you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree