Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. Subscriber invigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    12 Aug '05 00:34
    Do you find it a hassle to visist "community" then "tournaments" only to find nothing doing?

    Would you like a PM to say when new tournaments are set up. The message could have link to the enter the tournament page.

    Every little helps
  2. Standard member Freddie2008
    9 Edits
    12 Aug '05 03:17
    Originally posted by invigorate
    Do you find it a hassle to visist "community" then "tournaments" only to find nothing doing?

    Would you like a PM to say when new tournaments are set up. The message could have link to the enter the tournament page.

    Every little helps
    Or you could just click the big cup which says tournaments underneath....it's really not that much hassle!!!
  3. Standard member Exy
    Damn fine Clan!
    12 Aug '05 20:19
    Originally posted by Freddie2004
    Or you could just click the big cup which says tournaments underneath....it's really not that much hassle!!!
    If you use www.chessatwork.com you wouldn't see the 'big cup'.
  4. Standard member Humper
    Boudin Noir
    14 Aug '05 19:37
    I would personally like an option to receive a message or an email when a new tourney is available.
  5. 15 Aug '05 02:26
    Originally posted by Humper
    I would personally like an option to receive a message or an email when a new tourney is available.
    ok... i'll e-mail you.