1. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    887846
    07 Feb '10 23:11
    #1. An option to show just the tournaments where we are still active and not just the ones that we joined

    #2. Our own name highlighted in a different color or some marking to find our place easier
  2. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Joined
    09 May '05
    Moves
    42859
    09 Feb '10 10:19
    Originally posted by coquette
    #1. An option to show just the tournaments where we are still active and not just the ones that we joined
    Dont you mean: Tournaments, then under "Tournaments" on the left theres a little menu with "My Active" ?
  3. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    887846
    12 Feb '10 06:21
    Originally posted by zozozozo
    Dont you mean: Tournaments, then under "Tournaments" on the left theres a little menu with "My Active" ?
    No. My active still has tournaments that I entered but I've lost and don't have any games in them.

    I'd like to have the choice to see only tournaments where I still have games to play.
  4. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Joined
    09 May '05
    Moves
    42859
    12 Feb '10 11:36
    Originally posted by coquette
    No. My active still has tournaments that I entered but I've lost and don't have any games in them.

    I'd like to have the choice to see only tournaments where I still have games to play.
    I see, so the "My active" should somehow filter out the tournaments where you already lost. That would be nice.
    I guess right now, it updates after all groups in a tournament round are decided. This would have to change to being updated after every game in a tournament finishes or something.
Back to Top