Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. 15 Jul '05 16:05
    I suggest that you at least have one tournament for the players who aren't subscribers. A lot of people don't have the extra money to spend on a subscription. Not saying that i don't, because I do. But, a lot of people don't and I think it would only be fair if you created a tournament for them. Please consider this.
  2. 15 Jul '05 16:33
    Originally posted by angelbaby0192
    I suggest that you at least have one tournament for the players who aren't subscribers. A lot of people don't have the extra money to spend on a subscription. Not saying that i don't, because I do. But, a lot of people don't and I think it would only be fair if you created a tournament for them. Please consider this.
    These have been run before. Unfortunately many non-subscribers don't stick around to see the tournament through to the end, which is a pity.
  3. Standard member Ravello
    The RudeĀ©
    15 Jul '05 17:45
    Originally posted by darvlay
    These have been run before. Unfortunately many non-subscribers don't stick around to see the tournament through to the end, which is a pity.
    Hehe,now you're on the other side.......
  4. 15 Jul '05 18:46
    Originally posted by Ravello
    Hehe,now you're on the other side.......
    Bah! Who needs tournaments when we got feathers?
  5. 16 Jul '05 15:21
    Bah! Who needs tournaments when we got feathers?
    have they already tried?
  6. 19 Jul '05 19:51
    You deserve it, moocher!
  7. Standard member Aiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    20 Jul '05 10:10
    Originally posted by Faith No More
    You deserve it, moocher!
    I see you are back again?