1. Joined
    24 Mar '05
    Moves
    01 Oct '06 09:44
    Just a small idea...
    could there be a filter on the open tournaments page. It would show you what tournaments you are eligable to enter, not just all of them. At the moment, I have to look through 41 odd tournaments just to find out what tournaments I can enter.

Just a quick thing.
    Theone00
  2. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    04 Oct '06 12:48
    Originally posted by the one00
    Just a small idea...
    could there be a filter on the open tournaments page. It would show you what tournaments you are eligable to enter, not just all of them. At the moment, I have to look through 41 odd tournaments just to find out what tournaments I can enter.

Just a quick thing.
    Theone00
    Go to 'My Home' and scroll down a little until you see 'Available Tournaments'
  3. Joined
    24 Mar '05
    Moves
    06 Oct '06 19:11
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    I have now found that, thanks.
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    06 Oct '06 23:04
    I did that and it tells me there are 5 available to me - so just as a test I tried, and it told me to naff off for not subscribing. 😕
  5. Joined
    06 Aug '05
    Moves
    07 Oct '06 01:15
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    I did that and it tells me there are 5 available to me - so just as a test I tried, and it told me to naff off for not subscribing. 😕
    Russ can be such a tease sometimes.
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    07 Oct '06 05:54
    But some aren't availale, some might be fully subscribed so you can't enter, hence not available...