1. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    18 Jan '07 10:47
    If the TER was used to set up challenges they would be fairer.
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    18 Jan '07 14:15
    Originally posted by invigorate
    If the TER was used to set up challenges they would be fairer.
    Tell your clan leader to use them.

P-
  3. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    19 Jan '07 10:16
    Sorry for the misunderstanding.

But I'm a clan leader. When setting a challenge each player has their actual rating next to their name. Tournie ratings are more representative of their true level.

If Players on the challenge were underlined it would b easy to check their profile and therefore big rating variances - bt until this happens tournie ratings would help assure the match you are setting up is a fair one.
  4. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    19 Jan '07 10:30
    Originally posted by invigorate
    Sorry for the misunderstanding.

But I'm a clan leader. When setting a challenge each player has their actual rating next to their name. Tournie ratings are more representative of their true level.

If Players on the challenge were underlined it would b easy to check their profile and therefore big rating variances - bt until this happens tournie ratings would help assure the match you are setting up is a fair one.
    Use the grease monkey scripts! There are a host of added features that make setting up challenges much quicker! 😉
  5. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    19 Jan '07 12:37
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    Use the grease monkey scripts! There are a host of added features that make setting up challenges much quicker! 😉
    WOW! - I heard various grease monkey stories over the last 5 years. It always sounded a bit techy for me. But it really is great.

It does beg the question as to why these features aren't available on the site generally.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree