1. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    10 Oct '05 21:56
    I wish we had a forum that had the list of banned palyers, what they were banned for and when they will return.
  2. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    10 Oct '05 22:15
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    I wish we had a forum that had the list of banned palyers, what they were banned for and when they will return.
    Create one!

Your first enty:
    Currently Freddie, Nordlys, rhb, Coconut, Phlabibit, Rheymans, Angie88 and Ark13 are banned, of which I know they are. In three days rhb will return, and I think all others will be back in seven days. Rhb used a naughty word, all others probably got banned for posting in a thread they were not permitted to post into.
  3. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    12 Oct '05 07:40
    Originally posted by Aiko
    Rhb used a naughty word...
    What word was that? 😉
  4. Standard memberTheSphinx
    The-Sphinx
    South East England
    Moves
    13 Oct '05 11:12
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    not doubting anyone's guilt, but if banned players were allowed to defend themselves in forum trial threads (say, threads initiated for each banned player by the mods, in the General forums) maybe we wouldn't have all those threads complaining about their dismissal.
    I honestly think this would be a terrible idea. It just wouldn't work in practice, it would only make the likes of me go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on...

Get the idea?
  5. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    13 Oct '05 15:58
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    What word was that? 😉
    I said 'front-bum'.
  6. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    15 Oct '05 00:36
    Originally posted by rhb
    When? I missed that one!

We pay for entertainment - public trial would be entertaining to say the least 🙂

To keep it fair though, it should all happen in a new 'Trials' forum so the threads can be ignored easily.

😉🙂😛
    The Forums have been shut down three times in the history of RHP. The first time concerned cheating accusations.
  7. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    19 Oct '05 17:13
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    not doubting anyone's guilt, but if banned players were allowed to defend themselves in forum trial threads (say, threads initiated for each banned player by the mods, in the General forums) maybe we wouldn't have all those threads complaining about their dismissal.
    Of all the dim witted ideas I've heard spouted on this subject, this one takes the large pointed hat with the D on it.

Have you read what the average moron writes in the forums?? Yeah, when my cards are up, I really want to be judged by them....

pffffft....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree