1. Standard memberCeSinge
    CeSinge
    Brussels, Belgium
    Moves
    25 May '17 14:27
    Instead of having to select the text in a game note and then delete it to clear the outdated notes, it would be nice to have a one-click 'Clear' button right next to the 'Save' button under the game notes.

I know it's not a lot of effort to clear manually, but then, it takes literally no more than 10 minutes to implement in code.
  2. Standard memberCeSinge
    CeSinge
    Brussels, Belgium
    Moves
    28 May '17 20:26
    And in fact, I'm even wondering why there is a save button at all, or then it's use should be optional. Why isn't the note saved automatically when the move is submitted? That's weird.
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    07 Jun '17 17:011 edit
    Originally posted by CeSinge
    Instead of having to select the text in a game note and then delete it to clear the outdated notes, it would be nice to have a one-click 'Clear' button right next to the 'Save' button under the game notes.

I know it's not a lot of effort to clear manually, but then, it takes literally no more than 10 minutes to implement in code.
    I'm sure this can be squeezed in to a future release.

edit : I have taken a look at this, and there are some UI issues with doing this that are not easily resolvable, so I will need to just park this idea until the next major UI work.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree