1. Standard memberSaint Nick
    Pimp of the elves
    San Diego, CA
    Moves
    15 Mar '06 17:00
    Tmetzler brought this up in the help forum, but I think it's a great idea and thought it would get more attention in here.

Incorporating Uchess with RHP. So your RHP account would be in Uchess and vise-versa. Possibly even make it another section of RHP, like the clans, tournaments, and sieges.

Of course, games could not be calculated in to your RHP rating or win-loss record. There would have to be another section on the profile for your Uchess data.

Ideas?
  2. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    15 Mar '06 18:24
    Originally posted by Saint Nick
    Tmetzler brought this up in the help forum, but I think it's a great idea and thought it would get more attention in here.

Incorporating Uchess with RHP. So your RHP account would be in Uchess and vise-versa. Possibly even make it another section of RHP, like the clans, tournaments, and sieges.

Of course, games could not be calculated in to your RHP ...[text shortened]... s record. There would have to be another section on the profile for your Uchess data.

Ideas?
    If it's possible and is not implemented to the detriment of site performance, I'm all for it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree