1. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    14 Jan '07 15:23
    there's alot of easy FAQ type questions in the HELP forum but they are not in FAQ

What about an update of pawn star colors

Draws come up alot, then there are some FEN posting ?s...etc
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    14 Jan '07 15:591 edit
    Originally posted by Ramned
    there's alot of easy FAQ type questions in the HELP forum but they are not in FAQ

What about an update of pawn star colors

Draws come up alot, then there are some FEN posting ?s...etc
    In the FAQs:

Stars:

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/738/starsai1.jpg

Draw:

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/5851/drawhg1.jpg

??????
  3. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    14 Jan '07 16:201 edit
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    In the FAQs:

Stars:

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/738/starsai1.jpg

Draw:

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/5851/drawhg1.jpg

??????
    What about the twirling one, and the one after (I've heard of an exploding one?)

And needs to go about stalemate.
    Have you not seen some of those FAQ type Help Forum questions?

And about your account...they ask about closing it, resetting it...
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    14 Jan '07 19:18
    What about the twirling one, and the one after (I've heard of an exploding one?)

Okely dokely. 🙂
  5. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    18 Jan '07 00:14

These are a couple of updates which could probably do with being done but the problem is that Russ & crew are quite busy with coding and don't really have the time to write up what needs to be said.

I have submitted a number of FAQ updates in the past, which have all been included (see Thread 52793) but have not had the time to submit any others recently. They will accept updates to the FAQs but they need to be complete and ready to be dropped into the page. That way they dont have to do any work on them and can spend thier time coding (as it should be).

If you write up a full description for anything you see missing and send it through the feedback link (bottom of the page) they will most likely add it to the FAQ. You just have to make sure it is correct and complete. Also might be best to submit a few at a time to make it worth their while making the update.

Notes about the ones you mention:

I dont think there is an exploding star (this was talked about but I dont think it has been implemented), i may be wrong though.

Adding a FAQ about Stalemate would definately be worth it.

The ability to close an account is something which Russ is trying to implement (seen him mention this in another thread) so no point in adding it as an FAQ since it should be added as an easy to find option soon (hopefully).
  6. The sky
    Moves
    18 Jan '07 00:20
    Originally posted by MCA
    Notes about the ones you mention:

I dont think there is an exploding star (this was talked about but I dont think it has been implemented), i may be wrong though.
    Helden has by far the highest number of moves (355924 as I am writing), and his star is still spinning like the others over 100000. Maybe it will explode when he reaches 500000, but I don't think such a star has been created yet.
  7. Standard memberblakbuzzrd
    Buzzardus Maximus
    Moves
    18 Jan '07 04:42
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Helden has by far the highest number of moves (355924 as I am writing), and his star is still spinning like the others over 100000. Maybe it will explode when he reaches 500000, but I don't think such a star has been created yet.
    Perhaps the star will suddenly stop spinning while inverted, and become a pentagram, indicating Helden's occultic move frequency.
  8. The sky
    Moves
    18 Jan '07 21:07
    Originally posted by blakbuzzrd
    Perhaps the star will suddenly stop spinning while inverted, and become a pentagram, indicating Helden's occultic move frequency.
    Or maybe it'll become three-dimensional and fly out of the screen.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree