1. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    04 Sep '07 22:55
    Clan leaders evidently need to know how to satisfy members, and it is probably really hard for leaders to satisfy the clan.

In addition to showing how many games each person has and their max, add features to show

preferred challenge timeouts
    separate clan availability
    specific leagues member will do
  2. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Sep '07 23:05
    Originally posted by Ramned
    Clan leaders evidently need to know how to satisfy members, and it is probably really hard for leaders to satisfy the clan.

In addition to showing how many games each person has and their max, add features to show

I like that, rec'd
  3. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    04 Sep '07 23:29
    And as a separate idea : Provide a link to the games explorer - I hate having to scroll through forums to get there. Just a convenient feature.
  4. The sky
    Moves
    04 Sep '07 23:52
    And as a separate idea : Provide a link to the games explorer - I hate having to scroll through forums to get there. Just a convenient feature.
    Agreed - and I would guess that it is planned - but until then:

1. If you use Firefox and the RHP Extension, you get a link to the games explorer from your games.
    2. The address is very easy to remember, simply add "gamesexplorer" to the site address.
  5. 100$ de l'heure.
    Moves
    05 Sep '07 15:32

100% agree, and I would add: The possibility to know in how many challenges that have not started yet my members are involved.
  6. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Sep '07 21:54
    Originally posted by cubitus
    100% agree, and I would add: The possibility to know in how many challenges that have not started yet my members are involved.
    I love you. 🙂
  7. 100$ de l'heure.
    Moves
    06 Sep '07 22:06
    Originally posted by Dutch Defense
    I love you. 🙂
    Keep it undercover, my friend. I have a wife and a child. 😉
  8. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Sep '07 23:26
    Keep it undercover, my friend. I have a wife and a child. 😉
    I'm kidding.
  9. Standard memberIchibanov
    King of slow
    Moves
    10 Sep '07 19:31

I also second this list. Although, I'd like to see a max games setting for each clan you belong to such that it's a hard limit and not just a suggestion to the clan leader.

And thanks Russ for entertaining all this. You and the rest of the devs continue to improve on an already kick-ass product. Kudos!
  10. 100$ de l'heure.
    Moves
    10 Sep '07 20:43
    What about being able to see if a clan is accepting challenges in the clan list, without having to click it?
  11. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    11 Sep '07 20:02
    What about being able to see if a clan is accepting challenges in the clan list, without having to click it?
    You can do that already - Just use the 'is accepting challenges' tick box.
  12. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    11 Sep '07 20:12

Separate clan availability, with a hard limit on the number of games per clan - that would be great for clan members.

For clan leaders it would be a big help to have more info in the 'members info' page - like some stats for the players: win / lose / draw, timeouts, up-coming vacations etc.
  13. 100$ de l'heure.
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 11:57
    Originally posted by orangutan
    You can do that already - Just use the 'is accepting challenges' tick box.
    Hey! Thank you! I missed that one! 😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree