Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. 29 Aug '05 18:37
    It's about time you programmers grew up and learned how to program a change user name feature. What's the big deal. Is it sooo haarrrd??
  2. 29 Aug '05 18:40
    How do I change my user name?

    Unfortunately this is not possible. For consistency and to prevent confusion for other users, the registered name must remain as it was entered when you signed up. Subscribers can request that their name be modified to correct spelling and capitalisation.
  3. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    29 Aug '05 19:52
    Originally posted by Regicidal
    It's about time you programmers grew up and learned how to program a change user name feature. What's the big deal. Is it sooo haarrrd??
    About time you picked a name you like... or was that toooo hard?

    P-
  4. 29 Aug '05 19:59
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    About time you picked a name you like... or was that toooo hard?

    P-
    it's haarrrd
  5. 29 Aug '05 20:25 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    About time you picked a name you like... or was that toooo hard?

    P-
    I'll bet you like wearing that same smelly shirt that you like day in and day out, stinky.
  6. Standard member ivangrice
    Deracinated
    29 Aug '05 20:59
    Originally posted by Regicidal
    I'll bet you like wearing that same smelly shirt that you like day in and day out, stinky.
    Is your location like your bald patch?
  7. 30 Aug '05 18:33
    Originally posted by Regicidal
    I'll bet you like wearing that same smelly shirt that you like day in and day out, stinky.
    Since you're not a "Subscriber", why don´t you just create a new login with a new username.