1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Oct '06 07:521 edit
    Instead of having one checkbox to make oneself available for challenges to ALL the clans one is in, why not a series of checkboxes, one for each clan? Much like the radio buttons for choosing which clan you want to play leagues for, only a checkbox for each clan, making yourself available or unavailable for each clan.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Oct '06 22:17
    Come on! Don't tell me all you clan leaders don't like this idea!
  3. The sky
    Moves
    22 Oct '06 22:22
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Come on! Don't tell me all you clan leaders don't like this idea!
    The lack of enthusiasm may be due to the fact that the idea (or something very similar) has been brought up a few times before, but it's worth bringing it up again. I am not a clan leader, but as a member of several clans I would really like this. Now I have to PM my other clan leaders if I am waiting for a challenge from one clan, but don't want any other new challenges.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Oct '06 22:251 edit
    Yes, I didn't see this thread about the topic, as it was far down the thread list.

Thread 52603
  5. Standard memberIM4Y2NV
    Dadohalic
    Finger tip talking.
    Moves
    24 Oct '06 10:551 edit
    Yes, I didn't see this thread about the topic, as it was far down the thread list.

Thread 52603
    Rec'ed

I am glad you felt the same with out seeing my comment. At least other will see now this was not a TSM idea. Others do support it. Good luck with this thread.
  6. Joined
    12 Aug '04
    Moves
    24 Oct '06 20:25
    Instead of having one checkbox to make oneself available for challenges to ALL the clans one is in, why not a series of checkboxes, one for each clan? Much like the radio buttons for choosing which clan you want to play leagues for, only a checkbox for each clan, making yourself available or unavailable for each clan.
    Rec'd. Great idea. I'd like to see that.