1. Joined
    23 Jul '05
    Moves
    12 Dec '07 23:27
    When you hover over it with the mouse, the dates of which the vacation has started and end should show.
    (like how the flag shows you which country it is showing when the proper greasemonkey script is installed)
    Indeed, the starting and finishing dates of the vacation should show on the profile page by default as well.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Dec '07 00:49
    ..when the curser is placed over your avatar your true feelings should be revealed...got feelings ?...got more than two..?...
  3. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    13 Dec '07 01:51
    Originally posted by Bad wolf
    When you hover over it with the mouse, the dates of which the vacation has started and end should show.
    (like how the flag shows you which country it is showing when the proper greasemonkey script is installed)
    Indeed, the starting and finishing dates of the vacation should show on the profile page by default as well.
    I agree it should be shown - however it is not really practicable as vacations can be cancelled overnight.
    I think they should be permanent once booked.
  4. The Tao Temple
    Moves
    14 Dec '07 18:05
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove

I think they should be permanent once booked.
    That's rubbing salt into the wound if your holiday was cancelled against your wishes. :'( Have pity!😞

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree