Vacation Messages

Vacation Messages

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Australia

Moves
14 Feb 11

On several occasions I've checked a vacationing opponent's profile for details, and found a vacation message which clearly rates to an earlier vacation. Whether the message has been there the whole time, or just got reactivated by a new vacation booking, I do not know.

Surely the vacation message programming should include automatic deletion of the message when the vacation ends or is cancelled?

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
14 Feb 11

Originally posted by Kewpie
On several occasions I've checked a vacationing opponent's profile for details, and found a vacation message which clearly rates to an earlier vacation. Whether the message has been there the whole time, or just got reactivated by a new vacation booking, I do not know.

Surely the vacation message programming should include automatic deletion of the message when the vacation ends or is cancelled?
Does it really matter? 🙄

This is an optional facility that does not need to be used and as such is irrelevant in the greater scheme of things. The only thing that matters is the fact that the player is on vacation and as such is immune from timeout.

What is a player wants to use the same message each time?

Why should this be auto deleted after each period of vacation?

st johnstone

Moves
22 Feb 11

Originally posted by adramforall
Does it really matter? 🙄

This is an optional facility that does not need to be used and as such is irrelevant in the greater scheme of things. The only thing that matters is the fact that the player is on vacation and as such is immune from timeout.

What is a player wants to use the same message each time?

Why should this be auto deleted after each period of vacation?
like you not realy bothered about message, but i would like to see is when their vacation ends. to know when skull is due or to simply rob their house

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
22 Feb 11

I would like to see when a vacation will end (has been booked I wouldn't force people to take the vacation they booked if things turned out different).