1. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    21 Feb '06 17:33
    I feel like a liar when i put my vacation symbol up because it has an airplane on it. On my last vacation i drove, so it should have been a car. what if i'm going on a cruise, it should be a boat. i would like to see different options for the vacation symbol. even if your sick, maybe a red cross or something. my mother taught me to be honest, i wish my vacation symbols could reflect that.

- the preceding message had some seriousness and some stupid sarcasm (especially the last sentence)
  2. The sky
    Moves
    21 Feb '06 17:52
    Originally posted by PocketKings

- the preceding message had some seriousness
    Hm, which part? In all seriousness, having only one symbol makes it easier to recognize it instantly as the vacation symbol. More symbols might be fun for playing around, but they wouldn't add any functionality.
  3. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    21 Feb '06 18:151 edit
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Hm, which part? In all seriousness, having only one symbol makes it easier to recognize it instantly as the vacation symbol. More symbols might be fun for playing around, but they wouldn't add any functionality.
    thats why aol away symbols are so popular, they are FUN. but my idea does have some functionality. and if you cant tell what the diamond shaped yellow sign is than you have problems, no matter what the symbol is. your comments sucked, i thought you were nice. i am shocked and appalled. you see that, shocked AND appalled 😉
  4. The sky
    Moves
    22 Feb '06 01:18
    thats why aol away symbols are so popular, they are FUN. but my idea does have some functionality. and if you cant tell what the diamond shaped yellow sign is than you have problems, no matter what the symbol is. your comments sucked, i thought you were nice. i am shocked and appalled. you see that, shocked AND appalled 😉
    Me, nice? How could you be so mistaken? Don't you know I am a man-hater? Just ask arrakis. 😉 So what functionality does your idea have?
  5. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    22 Feb '06 14:332 edits
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Me, nice? How could you be so mistaken? Don't you know I am a man-hater? Just ask arrakis. 😉 So what functionality does your idea have?
    you would know if i was driving, flying, boating or riding a camel to my vacation destination 😛
  6. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    22 Feb '06 14:39
    you would know if i was driving, flying, boating or riding a camel to my vacation destination 😛
    And what would the symbol be for a person hiding from a game because they were gonna lose? Hey a chicken would work just fine. 😛 🙂
  7. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    22 Feb '06 14:47
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    And what would the symbol be for a person hiding from a game because they were gonna lose? Hey a chicken would work just fine. 😛 🙂
    perfect, good contribution
  8. The sky
    Moves
    22 Feb '06 16:50
    I wouldn't call that "functionality"... And it's not true either, I wouldn't know if you were driving, flying, boating or riding a camel, because you might have chosen the camel just because it looks cool, or because you were riding an elephant, but there was no symbol provided for this case. It would be kind of funny to read things like "will time out opponents unless they are riding a camel" in the profiles, though. 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree