1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    01 Mar '14 16:051 edit
    Some people complain when you move with your vacation flag up. It only happen to me once though. But it is Obviously a must to move before your flag goes away so that you do not get timed out!!!!!!!!!!

How about if you make a move in all your games with the flag up that it will not actually make the move till your vacation flag goes away at the midnight hour of GMT?
  2. Joined
    07 Jun '05
    Moves
    02 Mar '14 15:54
    Hiya. I suggested this some time ago. It defeats the object of being able to move while on vacation - that the games progress quicker.
    Timebank etc still goes down, so for the non-vataction player nothing changes - he just cannot claim a timeout win.
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    03 Mar '14 04:20
    Originally posted by gezza
    Hiya. I suggested this some time ago. It defeats the object of being able to move while on vacation - that the games progress quicker.
    Timebank etc still goes down, so for the non-vataction player nothing changes - he just cannot claim a timeout win.
    Even if you made a move on vacation but it doesn't make the move till your flag goes away your time and time bank would still countdown till that move.
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    03 Mar '14 08:00
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Even if you made a move on vacation but it doesn't make the move till your flag goes away your time and time bank would still countdown till that move.
    So if you can move and progress the game, you and your opponent will still be forced to sit out the time, where you didn't know you were able to move?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree