1. Standard memberIcky Ike
    Pro-Complainer
    California
    Moves
    21 Dec '07 16:44
    I think players have a right to know how many vacation days an opponent has left when he/she uses them to get around losing on time.
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    22 Dec '07 10:14
    Originally posted by ItalyBoyBlue
    I think players have a right to know how many vacation days an opponent has left when he/she uses them to get around losing on time.
    Sometimes they don't know themselves. 😕
  3. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 Dec '07 11:26
    Wouldn't it be great if your profile displayed start and finish dates while the vacation flag was up?

Couldn't be too hard for the computer, it's already got the dates, all it has to do is put them into the profile screen ....
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    22 Dec '07 14:32
    The vacation end date is of no value since the player can exit his vacation status whenever he likes. (He can, can he?)
  5. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    22 Dec '07 15:10
    I think a few people book the holiday one day at a time so that excess days can be cancelled if need be. As I understand it a block of holiday can't be cancelled once it's begun. So having an end date might not always reflect the true situation.
  6. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    22 Dec '07 19:53
    Originally posted by Lukerik
    I think a few people book the holiday one day at a time so that excess days can be cancelled if need be. As I understand it a block of holiday can't be cancelled once it's begun. So having an end date might not always reflect the true situation.
    You can cancel a current vacation.
  7. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    22 Dec '07 20:37
    Oh you can, can you... thanks

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree