Vacation

Standard memberDaddy0
Site Ideas 20 Jul '08 16:33
  1. Joined
    08 Mar '08
    Moves
    20 Jul '08 16:33
    Some people are using the vacation opt.for no other reason than to extend there play time.They seam to think everyone else who play by the rules don't have thing to do also. It is something you choose to do ,so play fair so everyone can enjoy and not have to wait on overly long games because of YOU.
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    20 Jul '08 19:44
    Originally posted by Daddy0
    Some people are using the vacation opt.for no other reason than to extend there play time.They seam to think everyone else who play by the rules don't have thing to do also. It is something you choose to do ,so play fair so everyone can enjoy and not have to wait on overly long games because of YOU.
    Strange as it may seem it's within the rules. 😞
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    21 Jul '08 14:241 edit
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Strange as it may seem it's within the rules. 😞
    Isn't this where we come up with an idea to slow down ALL games based on a few users who extend games with vacation time?

P-
  4. Here
    Moves
    21 Jul '08 14:49
    I used the vacation time because I was going to Bulgaria and didn't know if I could get on line .As it happened I was able to ,so carried on playing my games.Is this wrong ?
  5. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    21 Jul '08 15:03
    Originally posted by padger
    I used the vacation time because I was going to Bulgaria and didn't know if I could get on line .As it happened I was able to ,so carried on playing my games.Is this wrong ?
    Nope! I'm on vacation at my brother's and I didn't know if I'd be able to even bring my computer, let alone have enough down time to go on-line while still being polite and respectful. Luckily for me, it worked out that I can get on during random moments. My vacation flag also shows my opponents that I won't be able to move as often as I do when I'm home, so they don't think I'm dragging out games because of how I'm doing in the games.
  6. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    21 Jul '08 15:211 edit
    Originally posted by padger
    The best time I ever had [/exaggeration] was in St.Martin downloading a game in the morning, and after beach, shopping, and hanging around I would set up a new stone chess set I got with a FEN position with a cold beer and a couple shots of rum on a balcony over-looking the ocean before bed.

Next day I might make my move, and get another position. Rinse and repeat.

P-
  7. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    22 Jul '08 23:41
    Those bastards! 😕

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree