1. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Apr '07 20:21
    I think that the optional vacation message that comes with the vacation itself shouldn't be an option. If you take a vacation, there should be a place on the player's profile that says when they started it and when it's gonna end.
  2. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    24 Apr '07 21:07
    Originally posted by Dutch Defense
    I think that the optional vacation message that comes with the vacation itself shouldn't be an option. If you take a vacation, there should be a place on the player's profile that says when they started it and when it's gonna end.
    It would be nice to see some kind of indication as to how long an opponents vacation period is - even if there were an option to see how many days of vacation a user had used up so far (like you can see how much of your own you've used).
    It is possible to see the timeout / timebank situation now, so why not the vacation?
  3. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Apr '07 22:571 edit
    User 197674 I've got a game going against them (3/7) time's up and I can't time them out. 😠
  4. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    12 Aug '07 21:37
    is anyone listening?
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    13 Aug '07 12:22
    Originally posted by coquette
    is anyone listening?
    Did you notice Dutch D is on vacation yet moved 4 hours ago?

😲 Burn the Witch!

P-
  6. The sky
    Moves
    13 Aug '07 16:32
    Originally posted by Dutch Defense
    As it's now possible to unbook vacations (and of course it was always possible to add some more days), I am not sure how useful that would be. I also like the vacation messages because it's not only a way to tell your opponents how long you will be away, but also why you are away; so I would like to keep that even if it would be shown when the vacation started and when it supposedly is going to end.