1. Joined
    29 Jun '08
    Moves
    29 Jul '08 11:48
    I was thinking how about RHP have a kind of currency, you earn it by inviting people to join and stuff like that.

Plus I was thinking you could buy stuff such as chess downloads or even free subscription for a month.

Guys what do you think??
  2. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    29 Jul '08 12:29
    Originally posted by XXXchessguyXXX
    I was thinking how about RHP have a kind of currency, you earn it by inviting people to join and stuff like that.

Plus I was thinking you could buy stuff such as chess downloads or even free subscription for a month.

Guys what do you think??
    I think that you should become a member first, and then we will answer. 😛
  3. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    29 Jul '08 13:06
    Then we could pay for virtual assassinations.....genius.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    29 Jul '08 14:531 edit
    Originally posted by XXXchessguyXXX

Guys what do you think??
    We already have our virtual currency. It's called rating points.

When you start you get 1200 points for free. Then you have to show that you are worth it. If you are then you get more, if you're not, you lose some. After 20 games your points is set, and you have to bet your games with them.

If you win a game, then you win a certain amount your opponents points. If you lose, then your opponents points will have some of your points.

This points can only be bet by playing games, not by attract other subscribers, or doing specific thnigs. Only why to enlarge your amount of currency is to win games.
  5. Joined
    28 Sep '07
    Moves
    29 Jul '08 15:14
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    Then we could pay for virtual assassinations.....genius.
    Look for some of the threads on cludi and his perceived use of an engine.

That was an assassination if ever I saw one.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree