1. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    14 Aug '07 18:08
    There should be a virtual world where you could fly around it with your mouse as the controller and sit down at a table with someone like on those poker sites. You could have a character's whole body etc and the world all around you would be virtual and you would just type stuff in and it would be spoken out loud through your speakers. You could pull up to a table in like a limo or a corvette with hot babes beside you and then take your seat at a table. Ya, you could just drive your car around and yell stuff at people. Or you could be a gangster and mow everyone down if you lost a tournament. You could rampage until the moderator police came and smacked your a`ss back into place.
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    14 Aug '07 18:131 edit
    Ok - I will put in an all-nighter, and this will be released tomorrow. 😉

-Russ
  3. Joined
    07 Jun '05
    Moves
    14 Aug '07 19:52
    Originally posted by Russ
    Ok - I will put in an all-nighter, and this will be released tomorrow. 😉

-Russ
    Completely lacking in ambition!

At the very least a voice interface is required, to cut out all that typing. Mice and keyboards are so passé. I am still waiting for the direct brain interface so that I don't have to tire my poor vocal chords with the effort.

Might take all weekend though.
  4. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    14 Aug '07 20:17
    and you should also be able to just put your engine to work and have it make winning moves for you up to the level of grandmaster chess
  5. USA
    Moves
    14 Aug '07 20:24
    Originally posted by uzless
    There should be a virtual world where you could fly around it with your mouse as the controller and sit down at a table with someone like on those poker sites. You could have a character's whole body etc and the world all around you would be virtual and you would just type stuff in and it would be spoken out loud through your speakers. You could pull up to ...[text shortened]... ment. You could rampage until the moderator police came and smacked your a`ss back into place.
    hells ya!
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    15 Aug '07 18:53
    Originally posted by gezza
    Completely lacking in ambition!

At the very least a voice interface is required, to cut out all that typing. Mice and keyboards are so passé. I am still waiting for the direct brain interface so that I don't have to tire my poor vocal chords with the effort.

Might take all weekend though.
    Why not a direct brain-to-brain telepathic interface, so we don't have to play through internet...?

I think pawn to e4, you think pawn to e5, I think knight to f3...
  7. USA
    Moves
    15 Aug '07 22:18
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Why not a direct brain-to-brain telepathic interface, so we don't have to play through internet...?

thinking power is required? I rather let my hands type if we can't have a virtual world as desecribed....
  8. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Moves
    16 Aug '07 04:03
    Originally posted by FabianFnas

I think, therefore I win... Nice 😏
  9. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    16 Aug '07 06:37
    Originally posted by c99ux
    I think, therefore I win... Nice 😏
    That's what you think...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree