Votes

Standard memberRavello
Site Ideas 29 Jan '05 00:06
  1. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeĀ©
    who knows?
    Moves
    29 Jan '05 00:06
    Since the Votes are a feature that should involve all the community,I think that they should be very ''visible'' to everyone:important features like the Votes should be announced in the general Forum with a post which stays at top for some days (Russ already did it for other issues).

The way they are implemented and advertised now makes them not recognised by good part of Rhp users and, as a consequence of this,very few players know of them and votes for the options given.

For the (I suspect many) ones who don't know what the ''votes'' are,click on Community (on the red bar) and click..........guess what?
  2. Joined
    06 Feb '04
    Moves
    29 Jan '05 00:12
    Originally posted by Ravello
    Since the Votes are a feature that should involve all the community,I think that they should be very ''visible'' to everyone:important features like the Votes should be announced in the general Forum with a post which stays at top for some days (Russ already did it for other issues).

The way they are implemented and advertised now makes them not recog ...[text shortened]... ow what the ''votes'' are,click on Community (on the red bar) and click..........guess what?
    Gets a rec,it should be more visable.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree