1. Edmonton
    Moves
    05 Feb '07 19:56
    How about a button or utility that we could leave in our systray that would check RHP periodically to see if we have games waiting?

kinda like how the gmail toolbar can let you know if you have a new gmail message waiting for you.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    05 Feb '07 21:50
    Originally posted by calydon
    How about a button or utility that we could leave in our systray that would check RHP periodically to see if we have games waiting?

kinda like how the gmail toolbar can let you know if you have a new gmail message waiting for you.
    Whenever a move has been made I get a email-notification. When my mailer discover there is a mail in my inbox I get a ping in my loudspeaker. Then I know that a move has been made.
  3. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    05 Feb '07 22:00
    see this thread in the "Help" forum:

Thread 60741
  4. Standard memberreader1107
    petting the cat
    On Clique Beach
    Moves
    05 Feb '07 22:12
    Originally posted by calydon

I have one. May be from our friend ouroboros.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree